Kathy Jung is out of the office

  • Kathy Jung
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 5, 2011
      I will be out of the office starting 07/01/2011 and will not return until
      07/06/2011.

      I will be reading email sporadically. If you have an urgent issue related
      to facilities please contact Max Bunuan at x2371 or pager 4372. For other
      questions contact Araceli Ramirez x8530. Thank you.
    • Kathy Jung

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 22, 2011
          I will be out of the office starting Mon 11/21/2011 and will not return
          until Mon 11/28/2011.