Bond measures prevail across in Bay Area

  • Todd Groves
    Message 1 of 4 , May 5, 2011
    • c slamon
      Message 2 of 4 , May 5, 2011
        the link is not working for me but I did want to say that by the looks of
        this link it's about parcel taxes, not bond measures.
        Don't forget:
        Parcel Taxes fund programs
        Bond Measures fund facilities and buildings

        We have both in this district and they are easy to confuse but by law, the
        monies cannot be intermingled.

        On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 8:05 AM, Todd Groves <tag1022@...> wrote:

        > http://www.baycitizen.org/education/story/districts-campaign-consultants-parcel/

      • Todd Groves
        Message 3 of 4 , May 5, 2011
          Oops, My bad times two. Try this link http://is.gd/U4jZw1 and they were parcel taxes, which actually are harder to pass.

          One trend to note, parcel taxes passed in districts where schools don't stink. Supply side education?

          Todd Groves

          --- In wccusdtalk@yahoogroups.com, c slamon <cslamon@...> wrote:

          > the link is not working for me but I did want to say that by the looks of
          > this link it's about parcel taxes, not bond measures.
          > Don't forget:
          > Parcel Taxes fund programs
          > Bond Measures fund facilities and buildings
          >
          > We have both in this district and they are easy to confuse but by law, the
          > monies cannot be intermingled.
          >

          > On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 8:05 AM, Todd Groves <tag1022@...> wrote:
          >

          > > http://www.baycitizen.org/education/story/districts-campaign-consultants-parcel/

        • Tony Sustak & Margaret G. Browne
          Message 4 of 4 , May 5, 2011
            Thanks, Todd,

            I tried the previous link, and it didn't work.

            Margaret Browne

            --- In wccusdtalk@yahoogroups.com <mailto:wccusdtalk%40yahoogroups.com> , c