Re: [wccusdtalk] Is this something WCCUSD needs to investigate?

  • SCOTTIE SCOTTIE
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2010
      Todd:

      I read the article and thought it interesting, also had some of the concerns
      that others had about focus group. I think it would be good if WCCUSD really put
      the effort in  to some type of systematic program, but you must have leadership
      that can relate to the community and ready to work on the issues, at this point
      parent/community involvement is not a viable focus.
       Scottie Smith