see the crushing by The Rich Re: [wccusdtalk] Re: Can you say TOP heavy management?

  • Norma J F Harrison
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 17, 2010
      ...arguing about (talking about , evaluating , agreeing, disagreeing) arguing
      about comparative value of a person's work fits into the capitalist system,
      which with much evidence, is what is murdering us all including Earth as we knew
      it.
      Administration, from the local small business to the running of the country is
      all about separation: who shall survive; who will live with so much materially
      they can never touch it all in their lifetimes; who shall starve to death or die
      of lack of health care; who shall be bombed; what plants and other animals will
      be destroyed in capitalism's march across the world.
      These are all administered by our Owners and their electeds.
      Don't abet that - at least, not by your ideas.  Think differently.  Hate the
      horror makers.  That's a start - instead of accepting them.
      Norma

      ________________________________

      From: Eduardo Martinez ezedmartin@... To: wccusdtalk@yahoogroups.com Sent:
      Tue, August 17, 2010 12:38:14 PM
      Subject: Re: [wccusdtalk] Re: Can you say TOP heavy management?

      This is the same phenomenon happening in the classroom.  More and more
      responsibilities are piled on teachers when they already have more to do than is

      physically possible.  Then certain individuals try to make others think that
      teachers have it easy.
      http://www.eduardomartinez4richmond.net/index.html
      As the parent of armies, war encourages debts and taxes, the known instruments
      for bringing the many under the domination of the few.  - James Madison
      ________________________________
      From: c slamon <cslamon@...>    To: wccusdtalk@yahoogroups.com Sent: Tue,
      August 17, 2010 10:49:18 AM Subject: Re: [wccusdtalk] Re: Can you say TOP heavy
      management?

      thanks for the clarification, sorry I didn't get your point the first time.
      I have a better understanding now.  I don't think our district is top
      heavy.  In fact I think we are starting to see more things fall through the
      cracks because of the way jobs have been combined etc.  That is also what
      happens in the business world too.  Sometimes the work load is so heavy that
      instead of doing the perfect work one is capable of, you strive to just get
      it all done adequately.  That happens to me all the time.