Kathy Jung is out of the office

  • Kathy Jung
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 13, 2010
      I will be out of the office starting 08/12/2010 and will not return until
      08/24/2010.

      I will be reading email sporadically. If you have an urgent issue related
      to facilities please contact Max Bunuan at x2371 or pager 4372. For other
      questions contact John Hurley at x4858.
    • Kathy Jung
      Message 2 of 5 , May 27, 2011
        I will be out of the office starting 05/27/2011 and will not return until
        06/01/2011.

        I will be reading email sporadically. If you have an urgent issue related
        to facilities please contact Max Bunuan at x2371 or pager 4372. For other
        questions contact Araceli Ramirez x8530. Thank you.
      • Kathy Jung

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 22, 2011
              I will be out of the office starting Mon 11/21/2011 and will not return
              until Mon 11/28/2011.