Re: [wccusdtalk] Great Oakland Public Schools meeting with West Contra Costa community

  • Ramosla@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2010
      Hi Jason,

      Unfortunately I'll out of town that day, but if you can give an update on what was discussed, I'd love to hear it.

      Thanks,

      Laura Ramos

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2010
        I wanted to come, but I have a meeting with the Labor Council in Comcord at
        5PM. Would love to hear what they have to say. 10AM is still good for me.
        Shall we set a place?

        Eduardo

        As the parent of armies, war encourages debts and taxes, the known instruments
        for bringing the many under the domination of the few. James Madison

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 10, 2010
          Just following up regarding the meeting with Great Oakland Public Schools.
          If you would like to join us, we will be at Strings Italian Restaurant at 4
          PM tomorrow (Wednesday). The restaurant is at 11720 San Pablo Ave, right
          next to the El Cerrito del Norte BART station. If you have questions or
          need to reach me, my number is 510-592-4573.

          Best,

          Jason