Re: [wccusdtalk] trustee's reply

  • Kathy Jung
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 9, 2003
      I agree, Fred Stewart needs to meet with the community. Doesn't he also
      need to be accountable to the community at large for his decisions?

      Kathy (Jung)

      Aukena@...
      To: wccusdtalk@yahoogroups.com
      06/09/2003 09:46 cc:
      AM Subject: Re: [wccusdtalk] trustee's reply
      Please respond to
      wccusdtalk

      Dear all,
      Betsy, that was a marvelous letter and I do not think you should be meeting

      with Fred Steward in private. :-) I totally agree that he should come to
      the
      community. Or, as an alternative, you could agree to meet with him and
      about
      50 of your closest friends. :-) How's about that?
      Amy

      > Dear Betsy...I really appreciate your initiative here...in contacting
      Fred