Nasa's Face in Space program

  • c slamon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2010
      This is very cool. Nasa is allowing people to upload a picture of
      themselves to send into space. After the mission you can return to Nasa's
      website and print out a certificate that your face went to space. Here is
      the link, click on the participate button. I'm going on both missions.
      Hope you can spread the word to our students..

      http://faceinspace.nasa.gov/

      Have a great summer.
      Chris Slamon