RICHMOND Leafleting Friday morning

  • Charles Rachlis
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2010
      Leafleting will be happening Friday morning at 7:40-8:15 at Richmond High School (on 23rd) and at Kennedy High School (on MacDonald) if its pouring we will cancel.

      charles r

      Subject: 27Feb walk through the neighborhoods

      Has anyone fixed the weather for Saturday, yet?

      Further, have we talked about our plan for whatever happens - who shows up; what signs we might have; what leaflets we might have?
      t/u
      Norma