wccusdfix wiki created

  • tag1022
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2009
      In an attempt to get some forward momentum, I created a very basic wiki,
      http://wccusdfix.pbworks.com/FrontPage . It's in no way affiliated with anything or anyone but me. It's a simple attempt to gain some traction on our problems. I'm absolutely at the amateur level, so please be kind and patient.

      You can gain editing privileges by requesting access on the site, or send your email address to me. Please use your edits to improve and create.

      If you've never edited a wiki before, it's much like writing an email or document. Click the edit tab, add or modify the existing text, paste links... and save the changes.

      Maybe this will work, and maybe it won't. It's worth a shot.

      Todd Groves