Re: [wccusdtalk] Mr. DeSilva

  • David DeSilva
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 30, 2003
      That's alright, it happens to all of us sometimes.
      David

      Tammera Campbell <tammeracampbell@...> wrote:
      My apologies Mr. DeSilva. I got your last name
      incorrect on my last email. I meant no disrespect.
      Tammy

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 1, 2003
        Robert-

        I'm glad to see you have the web site up and running.
        We may need to exploit you for making some of our
        files available. We've has some problems with the file
        posting feature of Yahoo! Groups.

        Just for a little context, this forum is connected
        with a district-wide umbrella organization of parents
        that started last Spring called West County Parents.
        One thing that was apparent early on was that
        organizing would have to occur at both the local level
        and the district level. From its inception, parents
        from the local Pinole CARE group have also been active
        in the district-wide group. Now, hopefully, there will
        be a sustained local El Cerrito group. One thing that
        helps Pinole CARE is a good relationship with their
        city government. Has there been any contact between
        the El Cerrito High group and the City of El Cerrito?

        Anyway, the next meeting of West County Parents will
        be at the Richmond City Library Community Room from
        2-5 on Oct. 12th (Sunday).

        Thanks,
        Charley Cowens
        List Moderator