Concert: Tuesday 10/20/09 ECHS Theater

  • c slamon
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2009
      The first concert of the school year for both El Cerrito High School
      and Portola Middle School will be held on Tuesday evening October 20,
      2009 at 7:30 pm in the new theater at El Cerrito High School. This is
      a free event and everyone is welcome. Come listen to some great music
      from our local concert bands, see the talent that we have in our
      district.

      Christina Slamon