Re: [wccusdtalk] More school: Obama would curtail summer vacation

  • Ramosla@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2009
      And how would this be funded? Aren't we already terribly under-funded
      not only as a District but Education as a whole?

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 28, 2009
        That's always the $64,000 question. Where's the money? Show me the money!!

        I don't know how it's going to be paid for, but I do support the idea of a
        longer school day and a more rigorous curriculum.