Board of Education Special Meeting in Closed Session

  • c slamon
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10 4:36 PM
      I just received this notice regarding a special board meeting tomorrow
      night.

      Attached is the agenda for a WCCUSD Board of Education Special Meeting in
      Closed Session for September 11, 2009.

      LOVONYA DEJEAN MIDDLE SCHOOL
      Closed Session will begin at 6:00 PM. Anyone wishing to address the Board
      regarding closed session items may speak at this time. The Board will then
      adjourn to Closed Session.
      CLOSED SESSION

      CALL TO ORDER

      DISCLOSURE OF ITEMS TO BE DISCUSSED IN CLOSED SESSION
      (Government Code 54957.7)
      RECESS TO CLOSED SESSION AS SCHEDULED

      1. CONFERENCE WITH LEGAL COUNSEL � ANTICIPATED/POTENTIAL
      LITIGATION [Government Code Section 54956.9(b)]