Link to watch Obama

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 10, 2009
      You should be able to watch it at this link
      http://www.whitehouse.gov/video/President-Obamas-Message-for-Americas-Students/

      I don't know if anyone showed it at the school I work at. I have not had time to watch it, but am interested in doing so and found the above link.

      My son is in High School and he did not see it or even know about.

      I will ask him to watch it and see what his response is...

      Jill Wolkenfeld