Re: Board Packet -Cant' Download

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 30, 2009
      Thank You Cathy, but I solved my problem. I had to update my adobe acrobat reader. My version was to old.

      Also Thank You Christina as I was trying to find the link to the Board meetings to watch at KCRT and it was not working, bit the WEB site you posted works!

      I have not had time to watch, but appreciate the links!

      Jill Wolkenfeld