How Can I View a Board Meeting?

  • reducingandreusing
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 29 3:17 PM
      Now that the board meetings can't be watched live on Pinole TV, the only option is to watch it a few days later.

      I tried to do that last Sunday, but it didn't work. Is it just my computer? Has anyone been able to view the meetings?
    • c slamon
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 29 4:55 PM
        I just watched the last meeting through the city of Richmond's website, here
        is the link but in case it doesn't work, just go to the city of richmond
        website and search their videos section for board meetings.
        http://richmond.granicus.com/MediaPlayer.php?view_id=15&clip_id=1924

      • playeredu@cs.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2009
          You can view meeting on Ch 26 week later or less ....perhaps a
          schedule is printed by Ch 26....I saw the Aug. 19th meeting last week...Pat

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 1, 2009
            It depends where you live. My channel 26 is strictly City of San Pablo slides-A waste of air space...

            Jill Wolkenfeld
            San Pablo Resident