Re: [wccusdtalk] This school year off to a bad start!

  • cristinegn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 17 , Aug 27, 2009
      it's not up to the principal--it's up to the district! Counselors are still changing student schedules as many are still not in the right classes (some kids have 3 English classes or 3 math classes, for example). Once these changes are made, some of the class sizes should be reduced to at least a lower average.