Re: ACT test scores show California students outpaced peers across country in co

  • rogerf85
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 26, 2009
      SAT scores show disparities by race, gender, family income
      (same-o, same-o)

      "Average national SAT scores for the high school class of 2009 dropped two points compared with last year, a report out today says. And while the population of test takers was the most diverse ever, average scores vary widely by race and ethnicity."

      See full article at http://www.usatoday.com/news/education/2009-08-25-SAT-scores_N.htm?csp=34