You tube video - "Stand By Me" this is cool!

  • c slamon
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2009
      This is a really cool video that we saw on a PBS documentary the other
      night. Here is the description of the song: From the award-winning
      documentary, "Playing For Change: Peace Through Music", comes the first of
      many "songs around the world" being released independently.

      They recorded many different people from around the world doing this song
      and then put together this video/song, it's really cool, take a look.

      www.youtube.com/watch?http://v=Us-TVg40ExM

      Also, one final reminder that Haley is performing in a production of Grease
      this weekend - August 7, 8 & 9 at the Julia Morgan Theater (2640 College
      Ave. Berkeley). Tickets are $10 - 25 and will be sold at the door. The
      Friday and Saturday shows begin at 7:30 pm and the Sunday show is at 2 in
      the afternoon. Hope to see you there.

      Chris Slamon