Re: wccusdtalk moderator

  • rogerf85
    Message 1 of 7 , May 20, 2009
      Congratulations Cathy.
      God Speed.

    • playeredu@cs.com
      Message 2 of 7 , May 21, 2009
        I can't believe it has been 6 years....Cathy you have really
        been a very responsible parent in this district and I hope you will consider
        serving our district in some other volunteer position as a community member
        with foresight and passion for our students and the need to have good
        communication with parents. Maybe you will consider running for the school
        board....