Re: [wccusdtalk] Re: Area Music Festival Tonight 5/12/09 - Portola Middle School

  • c slamon
    Message 1 of 3 , May 12, 2009
      I try to do the best I can, it's been a very busy week with meetings, work
      and all my kids extra curricular activities. The concert was very well
      attended, standing room only and parents were saddened to hear that we are
      loosing elementary school music.

      We have 2 more concerts before the end of the school year. Both of these
      concerts will take place in the Portola Gym and begin at 7 pm. Everyone is
      welcome, these are both free events. Please join us.

      Wednesday May 27, 2009 - Portola Middle School concert and symphonic bands.

      Thursday June 4, 2009 - Portola Middle School jazz bands