Area Music Festival Tonight 5/12/09 - Portola Middle School

  • c slamon
    Message 1 of 3 , May 12, 2009
      The Area Music Festival is tonight at Portola Middle School in the Gym. The
      music begins at 7:30 pm and will feature the elementary, middle and high
      school bands from the El Cerrito High feeder area. Everyone is welcome to
      attend. (free!)

      Message 2 of 3 , May 12, 2009
        Thank You Christina, I just received notice at 9:30 PM and guess I missed it. My son used to participate in many of theese activities and I enjoyed them.
        In the future could you post the events a week in advance so people could make arrangements to attend?
        Thank You in Adsvance,

        Jill Wolkenfeld

        --- In wccusdtalk@yahoogroups.com, c slamon <cslamon@...> wrote:

        > The Area Music Festival is tonight at Portola Middle School in the Gym. The
        > music begins at 7:30 pm and will feature the elementary, middle and high
        > school bands from the El Cerrito High feeder area. Everyone is welcome to
        > attend. (free!)

      • c slamon
        Message 3 of 3 , May 12, 2009
          I try to do the best I can, it's been a very busy week with meetings, work
          and all my kids extra curricular activities. The concert was very well
          attended, standing room only and parents were saddened to hear that we are
          loosing elementary school music.

          We have 2 more concerts before the end of the school year. Both of these
          concerts will take place in the Portola Gym and begin at 7 pm. Everyone is
          welcome, these are both free events. Please join us.

          Wednesday May 27, 2009 - Portola Middle School concert and symphonic bands.

          Thursday June 4, 2009 - Portola Middle School jazz bands