RE: [wccusdtalk] Re: Letter Carriers support May Day and ILWU stop-work in Bay Area ports May 1,

  • Tony Sustak
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2009
      I agree with you, Charles. WCCUSD doesn’t exist in a bubble isolated from politics. After all, it is the decisions of politicians, our so-called elected representatives, which impact all aspect of our lives, even public education. I have marched on many May Days and intend to march in this one. Indeed, we need to join in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in the immigrant-rights and workers’ movements to demand the end of cuts in social programs and economic justice for all.

      Margaret Browne

      _____