Re: [wccusdtalk] Classroom-Size-Reduction Reduction

  • c slamon
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2009
      Dr Harter's staff is recommending option 4 which will save 4 million
      dollars. Option 4 increases class sizes to 28 students in grades K and 3;
      and maintains 20 students in grades 1 and 2. This option would eliminate 94
      full time teaching positions. I haven't put too much effort toward this
      because my child is older and I suspect that most parents on this list have
      older students too. I've been surprised to not hear anything from the
      elementary parents, hopefully they will come out tonight.