11,000 messages and going strong

  • Francie
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2009
      I was very honored to post message 11,000 on wccusdtalk. Thanks to Charley for initiating this vehicle for conversation and information. Many thanks to Cathy for moderating and keeping us all in line.

      It seems like only yesterday when George Harris III mentioned the listserv at a Board meeting. At the time we had an impressive 600+ messages.

      Francie