Board Retreat

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2009
      There was a WCCUSD Board Governance Retreat on 1/24. The facilitator
      had a medical emergency, so the meeting wasn't complete. I found out
      at the last CBAC meeting that April 4th will be the date for a
      continuation of the retreat. No posting on the District site yet, but
      presumable it will be 9-3 at the downtown admin. building.