Keeping the good and weeding out the bad, but how? (formerly: Merit Pay?)

  • ios_lrh
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 23, 2009
      Hi everyone,

      Thanks for the replies....the question that really interested me is:

      "I would love to hear an idea of how to get rid of bad teachers and help to keep good teachers."

      For the sake of the argument, let's first assume we all agree on what "good" and "bad" is so that we don't get bogged down in symantics.

      I am highly interested in answering this question......I would love to know....especially from teachers... "...how to get rid of bad teachers and help to keep good teachers."

      ........any good ideas out there?

      ----lucia