FW: Join me at a Town Meeting on Saturday

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2009

      From: "Congressman George Miller" <georgemillernews@...>
      To: Rcs101@...
      Subject: Join me at a Town Meeting on Saturday
      Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 15:30:14 +0000

      Home | Biography | Legislation | Help Desk | Contact Us

      Dear Friend, Please join me this Saturday at one of my town meetings to talk about our efforts to create jobs, modernize our crumbling schools, improve transportation, reform health care, and prevent crime.
      Our country is experiencing the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression, but Congress and President Obama are working full time to get our economy back on track. The recently-enacted American Recovery and Reinvestment Act was one important first step in moving our community forward. We are also working to restore lending and help homeowners.
      I want to update you on our efforts and hear from you about how you are managing during these difficult times. Please join me during one of my town meetings:
      Martinez Town Meeting - RSVP NOW Saturday, March 21 9:30 AM – 10:30 AM Martinez City Hall 525 Henrietta St.
      Benicia Town Meeting - RSVP NOW Saturday, March 21 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM Benicia City Hall 250 East L Street
      We’ll also discuss the steps Congress and the President are taking to deal with the housing crisis, climate change, and making quality health care more affordable. I look forward to seeing you Saturday.
      Sincerely, Congressman George Miller

      Congressman George Miller 2205 Rayburn House Office Building
      Washington, DC 20515
      Phone: (202) 225-2095
      Fax: (202) 225-5609 Click here to unsubscribe.