Re: [wccusdtalk] Re: closing adams what can we do to save our neighborhood

    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 20, 2009
      z8msban,

      There are a couple of opportunities coming up in the next couple of
      days for you and your neighbors to express your displeasure about the
      shafting of Adams for the building of a completely new Portola with
      your non-WCCUSD elected representatives. Nancy Skinner is having an
      open house from 5:30-7:30 today in Oakland. RSVP at http://tr.im/hAuO
      or http://democrats.assembly.ca.gov/members/a14/ . John Gioia is
      having an open breakfast thing on Saturday morning near the Richmond
      Target. See the PDF at http://tr.im/hAv3 or
      http://ca-contracostacounty.civicplus.com/DocumentView.asp?DID=3178 .

      Charley Cowens