Re: [wccusdtalk] Re: School Renovation Equity

  • Ramosla@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 18, 2009
      Just a comment on the topic. I agree that any school renovated or
      newly built should follow the mandate. But shouldn't the bond dollars
      also go only to schools were growth or nearly full capacity is
      anticipated? The fact is there are only so many dollars and our
      priorities need to align themselves with the reality of our fiscal
      situation. Every student deserves a clean, well built (ie safe, etc.)
      school, but they mean fewer, better schools.

      Laura