Iran DVD offered to groups for $5.00

  • c slamon
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2009
      Rick Steves' hourlong public television special, "Rick Steves Iran," is
      being offered to any group that wants to show it and host a discussion. The
      cost is $5.00 which includes shipping.

      Interested groups can find out more information and print an order form at
      www.ricksteves.com/iran

      Forms must be mailed before March 31. This special is not available at
      Steves' online Travel Store.

      I read about this offer in today's West County Times (Sunday, March 15, 2009
      in the Travel section on page H2.) I would like to see some of our school
      groups take advantage of this offer.

      thanks
      Christina Slamon