Thursday 3/19/09 - Portola's Jazz Explosion

  • c slamon
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2009
      Portola Middle School Music Department
      1021 Navellier
      St

      El Cerrito, CA
      94530

      You are cordially invited to attend Jazz Explosion IX, Portola Middle
      School�s signature jazz concert, featuring the Portola Jazz Bands, with
      special guest artists Wayne Wallace, Marvin McFadden, and Larry De La
      Cruz. The performance will be held on Thursday, March 19th at 7:00 p.m.
      in the Portola Gymnasium.
      We hope you can join us for an incredible evening of Jazz music (coffee and
      desserts will be available). If you wish to make a tax deductible donation
      to the Portola Middle School Music Department, ticket prices are $15 for
      adults, and $10 for students. Please contact Lianne Tsujimoto-Wong at
      latwong@....

      Thank you for your on-going support of our music program. We hope to see you
      on the 19th!
      Sincerely,
      Tiffany Carrico
      Portola Middle School Music Director