Re: [wccusdtalk] Why is district still advertising for the alternative credential program?

  • c slamon
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2009
      My guess would be that they still need teachers with credentials in math,
      science and special education and so even when you take into consideration
      the amount of pink slips going out, many of those teachers do not hold the
      correct credentials to teach math and science at the junior and high school
      levels. Hopefully some of those teachers who do get pink slips will have a
      chance to move into another position.