Re: [wccusdtalk] Re: "Stimulus"

  • Charles Rachlis
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 10, 2009
      It is time for a serious discussion of the problems of the "No child left alive" program. This disaster was written and sold to the public by politicians who would never let their kids go to public school. They have disregarded the art and science of education and replaced it with rote curriculum teaching to "the test". Serious educators and serious students need to be freed from this neutering of our education system. Once we save our schools from the butchers in Sacramento we will have to restore the art and science of education by dumping this programs failed methodology. To accomplish serious educational reform Parents, Teachers and Students will have to build strong community organizations to fight for real quality education.