Re: [wccusdtalk] Tasers drawn on students at Gompers Continuation High School

  • jim cowen
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2009
      I know I'll get slammed for this one...

      With all the youth I have ever worked wtih, I have taught them to respect police officers (as well as all people). Additonally, I have taught that if an officer wants to question you, then you should stop and talk.

      In a free and open society, there is always a definite need for a police review commission. But sometimes, there is also a need for a parenting review commission.

      You wont find much sympathy for people who break the law, show disrespect to authorities, and then run INTO a school. If they ever ran into MY child's classroom, they better HOPE the police get them before I do.