Re: Charles Ramsey loses it again?

  • Ralph Bedwell
    Message 1 of 22 , Aug 1, 2008
      It seems like it took Ramsey a LOT more money than everyone else to
      win that "thankless job". I suppose that's what he needed to do to
      avoid being defeated. If it's so thankless, I wonder what's in it for him?

      --- In wccusdtalk@yahoogroups.com, Tammera Campbell
      <tammeracampbell@...> wrote:

      > I would like people to be honest and look at the other unions that
      people have received money and services from, say for example Local
      One and UTR. How can they be any different? Unions are unions
      whether they be trades, teachers, etc. Let's face it, it takes money
      to run a campaign and I for one would not want to go into debt for a
      thankless job that only pays $600/month and benefits of which I would
      not take.

      > We need to get real, trade unions probably donated money because
      frankly they have benefited from the building programs. We employee
      local trades people, who spend their salaries in our local economies,
      and send their children to our local schools. Why is this picture
      wrong? Isn't this why the school board fought for PLAs? Just food
      for thought.