6024Re: [wccusdtalk] Re: What did they do to the board packet?

    Aug 3, 2005
      Karen-

      One aspect of this is that the District is _required_ by State law to
      provide a mailed out copy of the packet for those who request it. This
      can include a fee. I believe Kevin also dug up a still standing Board
      policy stating something like this.

      I would prefer that the online devlivery of packet information were
      better to make it easier to stay away from the mailed packet, but
      there has to be some provision for handling mailing out the packet.

      Charley Cowens