6018Re: [wccusdtalk] Re: What did they do to the board packet?

    Aug 3, 2005
      Mike,

      Karen's, is the same attitude that was around 20 years ago and will be
      around in 20 years. As long as the public continues to feed the bureaucratic
      money pit and demand no accountability where the checks go then there is no
      need to stop the status quo.

      There will be another $400,000,000 dollar bond in September that will allow
      the sucking of money from this community out to other parts of the county
      and state even though our Board has demanded local hiring and purchasing.
      Tonight's meeting is once again guaranteeing through the Project Labor
      Agreement that the money continues to flow to those same people who are
      pulling our local tax dollars out of our district and this Board does
      nothing to stop it. But worse the community does nothing to stop our Board
      from doing it.

      Tonight the MRAD is once again being misused and Kilmartin knows it and the
      Board allows it to continue. The Board has no clue and chooses to ignore
      those of us that have history and two minutes in front of the Board is no
      challenge to the Staff's ability to whitewash the situation or cover up the
      illegalities that go on.

      I just shake my head every time I go by, the palaces the district is
      building across the district and think how much further the bond money could
      have gone if Gary Freschi had been in charge of how the money was spent.
      Gary knew the district inside and out and had a very conservative view on
      how to build the schools but then again the current friends of the Board
      would not have had a key to the lock of the Bond Gold Mine.

      So, "just let it go Mike." I have, for the most part, because for some
      reason this community does not mind ignorant graduates and giving away their
      money to a bureaucratic morass.

      Kevin