11947Re: NYTimes.com: Obama to Seek Sweeping Change in 'No Child' Law

  • reducingandreusing
    Feb 11, 2010
      The most interesting thing to me about education in the U.S. is how much money is spent on students who don't give a darn.

      Why is it that in extremely poor countries, people value education and make sacrifices to obtain it? Here, we throw money on programs, "experts," consultants, and new textbooks every few years to conform with the latest fad.