11946Re: [wccusdtalk] NYTimes.com: Obama to Seek Sweeping Change in 'No Child' Law

  • Charles Cowens
    Feb 10, 2010
      To me, a particularly "interesting" part of this is the idea of
      switching more Title 1 funding from a stable formula basis to an
      unstable grants basis. The response of school districts would be to hire
      fewer staff under Title 1 and use even more consultants to maintain
      flexibility in case of changes in their grant level.

      What is the most interesting feature to you?

      Charley Cowens