11006Re: [wccusdtalk] Re: The Adams Family is a family, not a bad joke

    Apr 1, 2009
      Rosemary,

      You need to talk to your reps' offices now. Legal action is very iffy.

      Loni Hancock (Assembly): 510-286-1400
      Mark DeSaulnier (Senate): 925-942-6082

      I assume you've already talked to John Gioia's office (County): 510-374-3231

      Charley Cowens
      http://www.twitter.com/ccowens