RE: [wbailsbfinance] WBAI 2005-2006 Budget Draft

  • Susan Lee
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 13, 2005
      Re: [wbailsbfinance] WBAI 2005-2006 Budget Draft

      I agree with Carolyn.

      Further, I think we should discuss having different budgets: one if by any chance the fund raising is lifted to its current level; one with a percentage cut based on the current fund drive; and probably one in the middle.

      Susan

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 13, 2005
        Re: [wbailsbfinance] WBAI 2005-2006 Budget Draft

        I realize I might not have been clear enough:

        Further, I think we should discuss having different budgets: one if by any chance the fund raising is lifted to its current budgeted level; one with a percentage cut based on the current fund drive; and probably one in the middle.

        Susan

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 27, 2005
          Baruti, I'm getting an ominous feeling that Lonnie has not yet
          responded to your request.

          Or will we, in fact, have at least some kind of draft budget to
          consider tomorrow?

          If not, I suppose it will allow more time for "historical" questions.

          --Frank

          --- In wbailsbfinance@yahoogroups.com, "Susan Lee" <susan-lee@e...>
          wrote:
          > I realize I might not have been clear enough:
          >

          > Further, I think we should discuss having different budgets: one
          if by any
          > chance the fund raising is lifted to its current budgeted level;
          one with a
          > percentage cut based on the current fund drive; and probably one
          in the
          > middle.
          >

          > Susan

          subject=Unsubscribe>