Sorry...

  • Marlyn Beebe
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2007
      I may have to miss WAYWO this afternoon.
      Going to my nephew's 7th birthday party, and not sure when we'll be back.
      Have fun, all!

      Marlyn
      http://marlyn-stuff.blogspot.com/

    • emeraldmaiden63
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2007
        Oh, pooh! We have a special guest edition this week, so you'll have to
        come in & read it when you get back!

        Trish