sick host

  • Jennifer M-S
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 7, 2010
      i will not be posting or hosting a waywo today.
      j.

      Jennifer Miller Smith

    • margeandbob@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 7, 2010
        Hi Jenn: So sorry you are not feeling well. Get better really soon. Hugs, Marge

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 7, 2010
          So sorry you're not feeling well, Jen. If I weren't inundated with
          homework I'd attempt one (I really need to start working on one just to
          have it in the hopper.)

          Get better soon!

          Margaret

          On 11/7/10 12:00 PM, Jennifer M-S wrote:

          > i will not be posting or hosting a waywo today.
          > j.
          >
          > Jennifer Miller Smith

        • h fields
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 7, 2010
            I hope that you're better soon!  -Howie/boran2