Next couple weeks of WAYWO

  • B.J.
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2009
      I just signed up for this week's WAYWO, as no one else had.

      I didn't put my name in for 4/12 but I will if no one has by about this time next week.

      For either 4/5 or 4/12, if you have a topic and would like to post WAYWO, let me know and I'll gladly step aside.

      I probably won't be able to do 4/19, as my father will be visiting and I don't know if I'll be near a computer at the approximate time.

      One question: does anyone know if I can publish a diary from a 'Net enabled phone? If so, there are other weeks I can do if no one else is able to.

      BJ/killearnan/mayim
    • Jennifer M-S
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2009
        Thanks bunches BJ! I am hosting Brothers and Sisters on this Sunday, and hosting a variety of folks for Easter dinner the week after. I can take 4/19 though, and I'll go sign up.

        Jenn

        Jennifer Miller Smith
        PLEASE REPLY TO jlms_qkw@...