WAYWO is up!

  • B.J.
    Message 1 of 22 , Mar 1 3:18 PM
      My first effort at a diary.... but I figure this is a patient audience
      ;-) if I'm going to try the diary feature......

      http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/3/1/135432/8926/444/703338
    • B.J.
      Message 2 of 22 , Mar 8 3:20 PM
        Come see how I blame my mother for my addiction to knitting baby sweaters ;-0

        http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/3/8/181713/4853/833/702925

        Thanks!
        mayim/BJ
      • B.J.
        Message 3 of 22 , Mar 15 2:58 PM
          Would you look at that -- another diary from me ;-)

          http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/3/15/143148/966
        • B.J.
          Message 4 of 22 , Mar 22 3:09 PM
            This week's WAYWO has been posted....
          • B.J.
            Message 5 of 22 , Mar 22 3:46 PM
              --- In waywo@yahoogroups.com, "B.J." <killearnan@...> wrote:

              > This week's WAYWO has been posted.

              Including the link has been known to help....
              http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/3/22/711684/-WAYWO:-crafting-communities

              Note to self: doing three things while cat is also demanding supper leads to doing none of them well.....
            • B.J.
              Message 6 of 22 , Apr 5, 2009
                Had a few technical difficulties with a temperamental 'Net connection but finally managed to get it posted.

                http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/4/5/716909/-WAYWO:-Lacy-goodness
              • B.J.
                Message 7 of 22 , Apr 12, 2009
                  WAYWO for this week is posted:
                  http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/4/12/719332/-WAYWO:-more-lacy-goodness

                  Thanks for dropping in!
                • B.J.
                  Message 8 of 22 , May 31, 2009
                    I just posted a quick/last-minute WAYWO diary.

                    Come join the fun at http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/5/31/737296/-WAYWO:-Summers-here-edition

                    BJ/mayim
                  • emeraldmaiden63
                    Message 9 of 22 , Jun 21, 2009
                      http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2009/6/21/745283/-untitled-diary

                      Come on in ... if the link works. I dunno about this new system! LOL
                    • Marlyn Beebe
                      Message 10 of 22 , Jun 21, 2009
                        The link works!

                        Marlyn

                        Message 11 of 22 , Jun 22, 2009
                          Emeraldmaiden -- good to see you back! Glad things are looking up for you.

                          I've signed up for this coming week's WAYWO, as I know I won't be available the following couple weeks (I'll be in dial-up exile on the 5th -- a.k.a. the family summer place in the backwoods of Maine -- and driving back on the 12th). If no one else can do the 5th, I could probably squeeze it in, but I'll be on temperamental dial up :-(

                          mayim/BJ
                        • B.J.
                          Message 12 of 22 , Jun 28, 2009
                            Drop by at http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/6/28/747853/-WAYWO:-Terminology

                            Just a reminder: I'm away the next couple weeks, so I'm not going to sign up to do WAYWO on the 5th or the 12th. I could possibly swing next week (7/5) if necessary from my dial-up exile in the woods of Maine but (if all goes well) I'll be in the car the following week.

                            Haven't done a diary yet? It's very, very easy - now's a good time to try it!

                            mayim/BJ
                          • emeraldmaiden63
                            Message 13 of 22 , Mar 28 5:15 PM
                            • treanaiw