WAYWO is up!

  • lkochanek
    Message 1 of 22 , Mar 2, 2008
    • Jennifer
      Message 2 of 22 , Mar 16, 2008
        a quick emergency edition - our first in two weeks - hopefully em
        will check in!
      • Marlyn Beebe
        Message 3 of 22 , Aug 24, 2008
        • Marlyn Beebe
          Message 4 of 22 , Sep 28, 2008
            http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/9/28/18532/5074?new=true

            Enjoy!

            Marlyn

            http://marlyn-stuff.blogspot.com/

            Check out my NEW cafepress shop at http://www.cafepress.com/marlynscorner !

          • emeraldmaiden63
            Message 5 of 22 , Nov 16, 2008
            • emeraldmaiden63
              Message 6 of 22 , Dec 7, 2008
              • B.J.
                Message 7 of 22 , Mar 1, 2009
                  My first effort at a diary.... but I figure this is a patient audience
                  ;-) if I'm going to try the diary feature......

                  http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/3/1/135432/8926/444/703338
                • B.J.
                  Message 8 of 22 , Mar 8, 2009
                    Come see how I blame my mother for my addiction to knitting baby sweaters ;-0

                    http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/3/8/181713/4853/833/702925

                    Thanks!
                    mayim/BJ
                  • B.J.
                    Message 9 of 22 , Mar 15, 2009
                      Would you look at that -- another diary from me ;-)

                      http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/3/15/143148/966
                    • B.J.
                      Message 10 of 22 , Mar 22, 2009
                        This week's WAYWO has been posted....
                      • B.J.
                        Message 11 of 22 , Mar 22, 2009
                          --- In waywo@yahoogroups.com, "B.J." <killearnan@...> wrote:

                          > This week's WAYWO has been posted.

                          Including the link has been known to help....
                          http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/3/22/711684/-WAYWO:-crafting-communities

                          Note to self: doing three things while cat is also demanding supper leads to doing none of them well.....
                        • B.J.
                          Message 12 of 22 , Apr 5, 2009
                            Had a few technical difficulties with a temperamental 'Net connection but finally managed to get it posted.

                            http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/4/5/716909/-WAYWO:-Lacy-goodness
                          • B.J.
                            Message 13 of 22 , Apr 12, 2009
                              WAYWO for this week is posted:
                              http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/4/12/719332/-WAYWO:-more-lacy-goodness

                              Thanks for dropping in!
                            • B.J.
                              Message 14 of 22 , May 31, 2009
                                I just posted a quick/last-minute WAYWO diary.

                                Come join the fun at http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/5/31/737296/-WAYWO:-Summers-here-edition

                                BJ/mayim
                              • emeraldmaiden63
                                Message 15 of 22 , Jun 21, 2009
                                  http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2009/6/21/745283/-untitled-diary

                                  Come on in ... if the link works. I dunno about this new system! LOL
                                • Marlyn Beebe
                                  Message 16 of 22 , Jun 21, 2009
                                    The link works!

                                    Marlyn

                                    Message 17 of 22 , Jun 22, 2009
                                      Emeraldmaiden -- good to see you back! Glad things are looking up for you.

                                      I've signed up for this coming week's WAYWO, as I know I won't be available the following couple weeks (I'll be in dial-up exile on the 5th -- a.k.a. the family summer place in the backwoods of Maine -- and driving back on the 12th). If no one else can do the 5th, I could probably squeeze it in, but I'll be on temperamental dial up :-(

                                      mayim/BJ
                                    • B.J.
                                      Message 18 of 22 , Jun 28, 2009
                                        Drop by at http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/6/28/747853/-WAYWO:-Terminology

                                        Just a reminder: I'm away the next couple weeks, so I'm not going to sign up to do WAYWO on the 5th or the 12th. I could possibly swing next week (7/5) if necessary from my dial-up exile in the woods of Maine but (if all goes well) I'll be in the car the following week.

                                        Haven't done a diary yet? It's very, very easy - now's a good time to try it!

                                        mayim/BJ
                                      • emeraldmaiden63
                                        Message 19 of 22 , Mar 28, 2010
                                        • treanaiw