Rino 130

  • De Guzman, Philip D
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14 8:10 AM
      Message
      Hi Graham,

      any luck in getting accessories and software for your Rino 130?

      I have a question for you, are you located in Philippines? If you are, I would like to know if you needed to register or get license for your FRS / GMRS enabled Rino device? If so, where do you get the license? I recently bought mine out of Canada and will be using it mostly in Philippines.

      Finally, if you are traveling out of the country, can you bring along your GPS / Radio with you without hassle?  My normal destination are Thailand, China (I cant bring it in this country), India, Vietnam, and Singapore.

      thanks in advance.

      HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

      regards,
      Philip