WVN CORRECTION

  • waylandvoters1
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 11, 2013
      WVN incorrectly reported this afternoon that the School Committee budget hearing would be postponed until March 18.

      In fact, the Committee began the hearing as planned tonight and will continue the hearing discussion next week after residents have had a chance to read the budget booklet, which wasn't available today.
    • waylandvoters1
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 27, 2014
        Dear Wayland Voter,

        In WVN #546 we inadvertently failed to include a link to the website of School Committee chair and re-election candidate Barb Fletcher:

        http://barbfletcher.org
      • waylandvoters1
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 9, 2014
          In WVN #550 today we erroneously included $100,000 for Town Building windows in a
          list of capital budget items that survived attempts to delete. In fact
          voters did delete Line Item 4.

          http://www.wayland.ma.us/Pages/WaylandMA_Selectmen/RevCap14.pdf